Sunday 31 March 2013

Snowy Mountain Fun at Easter!

Today we decided to go for a lovely Easter walk up a mountain...

I is waiting!!
 
But when got up der we found SNOW!!!!

Good job Dad is a good driver!
 
Snow = happy days!

Dis wos a bit of a surprise and we wosn't wearing our snow gear but we decided to stop and have a play.
 
Free buffet!
 
Me and Dad posing
 
My paw print... Mum went all soppy again *tuts*
 
My parents... dey is nuts!
 
Come on Dad, der be more snow dis way!!!
 
I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch da sky...
 
I has found a deep bit
 
I likes to lick da snow
 
Walk and lick... walk and lick...
 
We didn't stay long cos it be very very cold so decided to go home and warm up in front of da radiator
 
Assume da position... and... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Wot a Pawsum Eesta Sunday walk Winston! Yoo woz lukee to find dat snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knows, I loves da snow but it wos soooooooo cold and I didn't have me coat so we didn't stay for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Winston. Did you roll any eggs ?! Looks like you had pawsome fun. Your parentals sure give you some great times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We is lucky cos we live near pawesome place!

      Delete
  4. Happy Easter Winston! Looks like you had an amazing time in the snow! Bet you're tired now though :)

    Love the pics, Winston looks so happy!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I is very happy when playing in da snow, I loves da snow!

      Delete
  5. Oh you is lookin appy dere my pal....i was nivver one for the snow much...I just likes da nappin....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I loves da napping too but you is da true master! #woof

      Delete