Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween!

Happy Halloween pals!

I did have a good Halloween and fort I wood share a few photos with yous.  Dis be me in mum's witchy hat

I puts a spell on you!

And den I did get into my tricks or treat outfit

It's a bird... It's a plane... It's Super Winston!

We did decorate da house a bit too

Ooooooooo scary candle things

Ooooooooo scary pumpkin light fings

Mum did also carve a pumpkin and made da mouth into a W for Winston!!

Winston-O-Lantern

We did also buy some sweeties just in case we gets any tricks or treaters knocking on da door 

Maybe we keeps dem?

Da evening wos spent wotching movies and napping... it wos a pawesome Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. Good to see you haz sum fun Winstun my pal....pawsonalee I juss look at Lola...her haz da scariest face in da ole werld....

    ReplyDelete