Friday 23 August 2013

Introducing...

... Mini-Winston II!

When mummy made Mini-Winston I for granddad, I said she should make a wooly-bro for me too.  She is a well trained mummy and look wot she did for me...

Mini Winston II

Mum did introduce him to me and I had a good sniff... and a lick... and I tried to eat his tail...

Yum!
 
He be PAWESOME!
 
We did take a trip to Nanny and Granddad's house and Mini-Winston II came with us.
 
Make sure you're strapped in!
 
We did introduce Mini-Winston II to Mini-Winston I and dey got on like a house on fire.

Da Mini-Winstons sharing a private joke
 
Mini-Winston II is also on twitter, he be @Mini_Winston and will fill in for me on mini-adventures where dogs not allowed to go!




1 comment:

  1. Wooo...iz good to ave a mini-me my pal...haz dere uses....

    ReplyDelete